Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spoke Too Soon

They have received my medical and dental information and are currently reviewing it.

YAAYYY!!!! :) Now waiting clearance! Apparently they can receive your information in 6 days! :)


My parents are a bit concerned about me leaving the country. My dad is surprisingly more vocal about it than my mom. Why  does it surprise me? Not sure, as he is the one who tells me not to go to the beach because the sharks will bite me and not to volunteer to "at risk" children because I may get stabbed. He's concerned, understandably. Fortunately, he did not watch the 20/20 special. Otherwise, I believe he would have locked me in a room and swallowed the key.


At the end of the day, my parents support me. Although they may not always understand my decisions, they are proud of me for going. I am not completely sure that it has hit them that I may not see them for 2 years, but I'll cross that bridge when it comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment