Sunday, February 6, 2011

Searching the Web

I haven't been this excited or anxious for anything in a long time. I'm excited for the day I get medically cleared, nervous for the day that I reveice my invitation,and wondering where I could possibly be going. My fabulous recruiter told me that I must keep busy. I was convinced that wouldn't be a problem, I'm completing my undergraduate degree and figured in between studying, tests, and parties I would have my hands full. But in my moments of quiet time I still wonder about the next step. Eagerly anticipating contact form the Peace Corps, reading countless blogs about others experiences, and waiting for the day I can tell about mine. 


With the football game in the background, I am attempting to figure out what country I may go to based on my anticipated departure date and region. I have narrowed it down to Ethiopia, Kenya, Morocco, Mazambique, Niger, Rwanda, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Uganda, and Cameroon.

The site I used is http://www.peacecorpswiki.org/Timeline just in case anyone else wants to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment