Monday, February 7, 2011

Did I read this correctly?

My screen reads:
Dental Complete. Peace Corps has completed your dental review. There are no dental holds on your account at this time.
Legal There are no legal holds on your account at this time.
 Medical Peace Corps is currently reviewing your medical documentation.

How wonderful it is to read these words!!  I can't believe it's going so fast. I just sent in my dental work 12 days ago! My placement worker said they wouldn't even receive my information for 2-3 weeks and in another 2-3 weeks I could expected to be cleared. Yet, I have already been cleared (for dental) in less than 2 weeks. Next up, medical.

It's crazy how every minor change feels like such a great accomplishment. When my status changed from waiting to reviewing medical and dental I was excited. Now looking at reviewing to complete (for dental) I just jump for joy. Granted, I still have to wait for the rest to be completed, I am just so enthused about having a part of my medical process completed. I keep logging in, just to see those words again.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I just got dentally cleared today as well! I still have a legal hold on my account as well as my medical review as yet to take place. I'm not scheduled to leave until August or September 2011, but I can't help but be anxious. Especially since they say they might not start looking at it until 4 months before I'm scheduled to leave! I'm hoping the dental clearance means that they are going ahead and working on my clearances! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Congratulations to you as well! What region were you nominated for? What does it say next to your medical portion? That way you will be able to tell if they are reviewing it or not.

    ReplyDelete