Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insane in the Membrane

I email, I get ambiguous information. I email again, I get the same information. Yet, I keep emailing. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Welp! Guess I'm insane because I keep emailing hoping that one day I will get different results

Let me back track, who am I emailing? Medical. I email them once a month, just to catch up, see how their day is going, talk about the weather and ask them WTHECK my status is lol. J/k.. kind of.

Recently, I had the pleasure of turning 22 and I have celebrated for the past 3 weekends. (Including a 4 day trip to Vegas :) This gave me days without worrying. No checking my emails over and over, sending emails to whoever I can reach, reading peace corps blogs, and checking the wiki timeline. This helped me deal with my RAS.

But now I'm back to reality. I'm graduating and looking for a job, until I can leave for the Peace Corps.

No comments:

Post a Comment