Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OFFICIALLY INVITED!!!!!!!!!

I just received news that I have been Invited!!!!!!!!!!

 **HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE*****

I called and let them know I will be out of the country (I leave thursday). I also sent an email about my transcripts and for advice about Aids volunteer work.

This is the response I got:

I am writing to inform you that you have been invited to a Small Business Development assignment in Sub Saharan Africa which departs in early October. An invitation with country specific information has been mailed to you and should arrive in the next 3 to 5 business days.

Congratulations!!


WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am!!! I didn't even have a final interview!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :) :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats. i got a similar message. health in sub-saharan africa leaving early october. same country perhaps?

    i love the emails that say that my status has been updated. although it still doesnt state a specific counry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I got an email from placement about this same placement. I am hoping to get an invite soon. Maybe, just maybe we will get the same country! Wouldn't that be crazy, since we have been going through the same thing this entire year?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys!!!

    and that would be absolutely fantastic if we received the invitation :) waiting for the invite is rough, I went on a trip and thought it would be here when I got back. But that is not how it works out in Peace Corps :)

    Mapya- that would be so awesome!! I wish you luck and I am def keeping my fingers crossed that we end up with the same invite :)

    ReplyDelete